Thursday, January 28, 2021

A prayer.

God I humble myself before your presence at this moment. Father show me the light, help me understand my purpose and help me understand what you called me to do. Lord bring peace in my heart, Heal my soul.

“Prayer is a really powerful tool…”


Sometimes my heart feel heavy and I get lost. Father show me the way
help me understand your voice when you are speaking.
Help me trust in your will ,you have never forsaken me and you won’t start now
Give me the courage and strength to fight any battle that the enemy has for me.
God help me prophecy Good things upon myself and those surrounding me.
Help me be the chain breaker in my family
I break every generational curse that was said upon my family
i cancel every bad thing that was done involving my name .
God protect me from the desires of my heart if they are meant to destroy me
protect me from my thoughts
protect me from what i love if it will destroy me
in Jesus name i pray .Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment