Thursday, October 12, 2023

Everywhere would shake if I had access to my Twitter account – Burna Boy

Nigerian Grammy Awards winner, Burna Boy has explained his view towards what he would do if he had access to his Twitter account.

The singer is currently not having access to his Twitter account and has made it clear, what he would do by being frequent on the site and wouldn’t tolerate disrespect from anyone.

During an interview on Kiss Fresh by Henrie, Burnaboy claimed that his management has taken control of his Twitter account, while emphasizing that if he were to regain access, he would make waves on a daily basis.

The singer continued that he doesn’t and won’t tolerate online disrespect, while boasting that his presence on Twitter would consistently shake the ground.

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1712355999707730035?s=19

He said:

“If I had access to my account everywhere would be shaking every day. The ground will be elevating based on my feelings and I don’t like disrespect on the internet and they always try to disrespect me on the internet. So my management does not let me have access, if not then the ground will elevate. I will spend too much time there, honestly, I will spend a lot of time there.”

The post Everywhere would shake if I had access to my Twitter account – Burna Boy appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/everywhere-would-shake-if-i-had-access-to-my-twitter-account-burna-boy/

No comments:

Post a Comment