Saturday, August 19, 2023

Davido draws attention for disclosing the only thing in life that he is afraid of.

Popular Nigerian artist, David Adedeji Adeleke, better known as Davido, has  stirred up reactions online among Netizens when he revealed the only thing he is scared of in life.

Davido during an interview said that every artist goes through a phase in their lifetimes that he never wished to go through.

The singer furthermore stated that he understands he is still one of the raves of the moment, and that he can sell out a show, fans may be overwhelmed seeing him in shows, or can start sobbing.

Davido said that he doesn’t want to experience a day when all of these things will cease to happen because it will happen one day.

However, Davido stated in the interview that he would quit before his musical career began to wind down.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFt1Xrqyux/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

“The only thing I’m really scared of is like that moment maybe when I get on stage, people cry, they go crazy, but it’s going to get to a point in my career where it is like it is going to start slowing down, everybody goes through it.

So that is why I’m really scared of that point, I never want to get there, I always make a joke to my friends, I’m gonna retire before I turn sour.”

The post Davido draws attention for disclosing the only thing in life that he is afraid of. appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/davido-draws-attention-for-disclosing-the-only-thing-in-life-that-he-is-afraid-of/

No comments:

Post a Comment