Saturday, July 15, 2023

“It’s fake until I say so” – Actress Susan Pwajok reacts to rumours of dating Ruger

Nollywood actress Susan Pwajok has rubbished the rumors surrounding her alleging a romantic relationship with singer Ruger.

It will be recalled that Ruger initially denied the relationship during Clout Africa’s Clout Talk Concert 2.0 last year, but later confessed that they were dating.

This revelation caused a stir on social media, with many of their fans expressing disbelief.

He wrote:

“So Susan Pwajok is my girlfriend. Y’all can get off her d*ck now, thank you.”

Recently during an interview on MTV Base Africa’s Let’s Get Chatty, Susan Pwajok cleared the air about her rumoured relationship with Ruger.

The actress stated that unless she personally confirms their dating status, any reports or sightings of them being intimate will still be considered false rumors.

Susan claimed that it is up to her to confirm whether or not she is in a romantic relationship with the singer.

When her colleague, Genoveva Umeh asked her about the relationship:

“Babe, I heard that you are dating somebody famous. Can you clarify to the people?

Pwajok responded:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z6QUVxpoZQY&feature=share8

“At the end of the day, it’s [a] rumour until you see or hear it from my mouth. Until I come and say I’m dating this person, please, it’s fake news. Even if you see a video of me kissing the person, it’s fake until I say yes, I’m with this person.”

The post “It’s fake until I say so” – Actress Susan Pwajok reacts to rumours of dating Ruger appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/its-fake-until-i-say-so-actress-susan-pwajok-reacts-to-rumours-of-dating-ruger/

No comments:

Post a Comment