Monday, July 31, 2023

Rema explains he didn’t take life seriously until his dad passed away

Nigerian singer, Rema has opened up on the effect of losing his beloved father at the early age of his life and towards his mindset.

Rema said that before the passing away of his dad, he didn’t take life seriously and was playful and unserious.

The singer claimed that, his father’s death has made him realize the importance of family and thereby changing his perspective towards life.

It seems that this significant event played a pivotal role in shaping his character and approach to life as he grew older.

Rema made these shocking revelation while appearing on the Afrobeats podcast hosted by Shopsydoo.

During the podcast, the singer naratted how losing his father at an early age had affected his life and also changed his way of reasoning.

He said:

“It [losing my dad] shaped me, to be honest. It shaped my mindset, my mood, you know.

“There was a point in time I was very colourful, I would say. I was funny, running around and unserious. I never took life seriously until when I lost my dad. And it just shows different sides of people. It just shows the importance of family as well.”

“Yeah, as siblings we might have our fights, quarrels but you never know when you will just not see them again; the people you are closest to.

“For my dad, my dad used to call me a soldier.”

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvHoOlbNKtz/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The post Rema explains he didn’t take life seriously until his dad passed away appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/rema-explains-he-didnt-take-life-seriously-until-his-dad-passed-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment