Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I will be returning to assist with the investigations – Naira Marley

Nigerian singer Naira Marley has vowed to come back to Nigeria to help with the ongoing police investigations concerning the death of Mohbad.

Naira Marley made this notification in an effort to clear his name from any assumption involving him in Mohbad’s demise.

The singer addressed the public’s suspicions over the weeks following the death of his former protege, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, well known as Mohbad.

Naira Marley took to his official Instagram page on the evening of September 26, 2023, emphatically asserting that he is not a running and intends to provide his account of the events upon his coming back to Nigeria.

In the statement, he candidly discussed the character attacks he had endured in the aftermath of Mohbad’s passing, emphatically denying any role in the tragic incident.

Marley’s statement stated thus:

“I have been out of the country since the 31st of August 2023 and I’m here to return in light of the police investigation I am making arrangements to return to the country to assist the investigation and give my version of events, I am fully cooperating with the police team and I certainly have no reason to be a fugitive when I have no hand in his death.”

Furthering his commitment to the truth, he said that he is working closely with the police to solve the case and that he has evidence to vindicate his reputation.

He said:

“My lawyers are already in touch with the police and government agencies and will support you in every way necessary without a doubt I will honour his memory and I promise to do right by him and his family. I am dedicated to proving my innocence and I am cooperating with the authorities to clear my name with sufficient evidence.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxqcsJ2q6yJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Naira Marley continued, that he never physically confronted or tormented Mohbad neither before or after joining his label.

He also emphasized that during Mohbad’s lifetime, he was never subjected to bullying or other forms of damage.

The deceased was a member of Naira Marley’s record label up until September 2022.

There were rumours that after he passed away on September 12, 2023, Marley, his friend Sammy Larry, and his label were responsible for the harassment and his demise. Marley now distances himself from these assertions.

The post I will be returning to assist with the investigations – Naira Marley appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/i-will-be-returning-to-assist-with-the-investigations-naira-marley/

No comments:

Post a Comment