Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Alleged domestic violence: Seun Kuti debunks assaulting his wife.

Nigerian afrobeats musician Seun Anikulapo Kuti, has finally debunked the claims that he physically and verbally abuses his wife.

It happened that Seun was heard yelling at his wife during his argument with a police officer in a viral video that led to his arrest.

This spanked up rumours that Seun’s wife could be a victim of domestic violence.

Seun immediately reacted to this during his recent Instagram live session with fans, saying that his wife is not scared of him, rather he is the one who is scared of her.

He claimed that people who were exonerated with his family were able to testify to such.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cs2DtakqsEv/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

“The most important rumour I must dispel, is the one they said that I’m beating my wife. They said I screamed at her to get into the car [in the viral video] and she went into the car…”

“That she is scared of me. My wife is not scared of me. Trust me, if you know anybody that knows us, I’m the one that’s scared of my wife. But my wife respects me.”

“And I know that many of you Nigerian men were just jealous to see a man that can talk to his wife and his wife would listen. That’s the problem. It’s jealousy.”

The post Alleged domestic violence: Seun Kuti debunks assaulting his wife. appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/alleged-domestic-violence-seun-kuti-debunks-assaulting-his-wife/

No comments:

Post a Comment