Sunday, May 7, 2023

Nigerian Actor Freddie Leonard showers emotional praises on his wife, Peggy Ovire Leonard.

Nollywood actor, Frederick Leonard has poured an emotional message to his wife, Peggy Leonard after she surprised him with a special birthday visit on his trip.

Frederick has taken time out to acknowledge his wife’s efforts with an emotional praise.

The actress went on a long trip to surprise her husband during his birthday, and he was overwhelmed.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr9IZcrI3rQ/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

“I left Home Months Ago for work, Thought I could make it Back home in Good Time for my Birthday, but as Months Became weeks and weeks into days leading up to my Birthday, it Became clear that work Schedule would not allow for the Flight Back to Lagos, Wify Said..”

“I gat you.. The Lord is Blessing You, Focus on Work.”

“Long Story Short,

Peggy Flew all the way, 48hrs to My Birthday and Pulled Off a Beautiful Suprise Birthday Dinner in a Town where she knows Almost No One.

Such Suprise. Such Sacrifice..

Babe, I want You to know That I see You, I See The Sacrifice, I see The Effort.

Your Love, I WILL NEVER TAKE FOR GRANTED.

Thank You for Making My Birthday a Beautiful Experience, Even Away from Home.

I LOVE YOU MY FOREVER ❤@peggyovire “

The post Nigerian Actor Freddie Leonard showers emotional praises on his wife, Peggy Ovire Leonard. appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/nigerian-actor-freddie-leonard-praises-wife-on-her-efforts/

No comments:

Post a Comment