Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I Am Now Evangelist Patricia Oduro Koranteng – Nana Agradaa Speaks after release

 

Popular fetish priestess Patricia Asiedu, popularly known as Nana Agradaa has stated that she is now a born-again Christian.

According to Nana Agradaa, she is now called Evangelist Oduro Koranteng.

Nana Agradaa made this known at a press conference  after she got released from the cell of national security.

She said she has given her life to Christ and will no longer engage in her money rituals activities known as “Sika Gari”.

“ I have changed after my experience with the police,  I am no longer Nana Agradaa, I am a changed person, I am now Evangelist Patricia Oduro Koranteng, and I have vowed not to perform any sika gari rituals again,” she said.

Nana Agradaa last week was arrested by national security because of her Sika Gari show on Thunder TV where she claims to have the double money.

Her TV stations Thunder TV and Ice TV were shut down by the National Communication Authority. The team seized two pieces of equipment each used in the alleged illegal transmission from both premises.

Do you have a story, video for African entertainment? WhatsApp Us on +233543452542

You can also email us at info@AfricanEntertainment.com

The post I Am Now Evangelist Patricia Oduro Koranteng – Nana Agradaa Speaks after release appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/28/i-am-now-evangelist-patricia-oduro-koranteng-nana-agradaa-speaks-after-release/

No comments:

Post a Comment