Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Babes To Sue Mother-In-Law Over Fake Pregnancy Allegation

Forget the polite statement Babes Wodumo released in response to her mother-in-law’s rant.

She is enraged and according to Daily News, she will be suing the pants off of her, following the video where she speaks ill of the entire Simelane family.

Yesterday, Mampintsha’s mother, Zama Gumede dragged the Simelane family and came for them one by one.

Her main target though was Babes Wodumo, who she loathes. Calling her names such as b**ch and also accused her of faking her pregnancy.

Despite releasing a statement saying she chooses to love Gumede from a distance, she has now decided to teach her a lesson by showing her who she really is.

Babes told the publication that she will be taking legal action against her husband’s mother purely because she humiliated her and the Simelanes. “I am going to press charges against her for humiliating me in public and for swearing at me. I don’t understand why she is dragging my name in the mud,” a livid Babes said.

Apparently, Babes is six months pregnant but Shimora’s mother refuses to believe that.

Responding to claims that there is no baby she said, I am pregnant, whether she likes it or not. If she has problems with it, she must deal with it. I am hurt about this. I know most of the things she says when she is drunk should not be taken seriously, but this time she has gone too far. I am going to press charges against her. I want her to clear my name.”

On claims that Babes told her mother-in-law to not set foot at their wedding, she should rather attend the white wedding, Babes said she did inform her. The reason for turning her away was because she came intoxicated and made demands.

“She arrived for the wedding drunk and made demands… It was not my responsibility to tell her anything about the wedding preparations. I am hurt by this, but I am not going to let this go. I want to show her that I am from Lamontville, I am going to get her arrested,” she threatened.

The video which has since gone viral all over social media, sees a supposedly drunk Zama Gumede. She dragged the entire Simelane family calling them homeless and fraudsters. She said she prays her son, Shimora, gets protection from them.

Source: Zalebs

Do you have a story, video for African entertainment? WhatsApp Us on +233543452542

You can also email us at info@AfricanEntertainment.com

 

 

The post Babes To Sue Mother-In-Law Over Fake Pregnancy Allegation appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/28/babes-to-sue-mother-in-law-over-fake-pregnancy-allegation/

No comments:

Post a Comment