Monday, April 26, 2021

‘I Didn’t Bleed During My First Sex’ – Ghanaian Actress Kafui Danku

Ghanaian Actress Kafui Danku shared her first sex experience to counter ‘virgin myth’ and educate people.

Kafui went deep down into this rarely touched conversation cos she once chanced on a comment by a guy who ‘I can lie about being a virgin because there’s nothing to prove it unlike women who must bleed the first time they have sex’.

According to the mother of two, this perception is not true and she is using herself as an example to counter it, to emphasize that it is all the time the women are supposed to bleed when they met a man for the first time.

When I had my first sexual experience. So when I grew up I had a discussion with my friends and asked them whether they experienced that during intercourse and out of 6 people I asked, 4 of them said they didn’t but 2 said they bled,” she said.

In the video Kafui Danku has shared on her Instagram page, she said “this means some people in the past may have been accused wrongly of lying that they were virgins but then was nothing to prove“.

The post ‘I Didn’t Bleed During My First Sex’ – Ghanaian Actress Kafui Danku appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/26/i-didnt-bleed-during-my-first-sex-ghanaian-actress-kafui-danku/

No comments:

Post a Comment