Monday, April 26, 2021

My son thought I was in Nigeria working – Akuapem Poloo (VIDEO)

Akuapem Poloo has revealed where her son thought she went to while she was in prison.

The 7-seven-old son of the actress has been one of the major subjects over his mother’s sentencing as some people argue that Akuapem Poloo’s jailing is unfair to the boy because she is a single mother.

When Akuapem was asked if her son knows she went to jail because of him and all that it is happening, she said “my son is not aware, my son still feel like I am in Nigeria working, to him he thinks I am still working as an actress”.

Akuapem Poloo disclosed this at a Press Conference she held to address the media about her much-talked-about sentencing and subsequent bail granted her on Wednesday 21st April 2021.

 

The post My son thought I was in Nigeria working – Akuapem Poloo (VIDEO) appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/26/my-son-thought-i-was-in-nigeria-working-akuapem-poloo-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment