Monday, April 26, 2021

Actress Omotola Finally Reveals How She Got Married at Age 18 (Video)

Top Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalada Ekeinde, recently spoke on her marriage and how she was able to walk down the aisle at age 18.

The mother of four who got married at the age of 18 gave reasons for walking down the aisle at that young age.

She said: “When I got married, I was at the age of consent and then I had maturity then saw somebody I liked.”

Further in the interview, the top movie star said she was ready to get married at the time and she was already a millionaire.

She explained how she already started working at age 15 to support her family. Omotola advised fans not to decide on marriage if they did not have their own money because it would be slavery.

When I was that age, I was ready to get married. I was working since I was 15, by the time I was 18, I was already a millionaire. I already had my own money and not any man’s money and I was mature“.

Speaking of if she could also allow any of her children get married at the same age, the movie star said she only has one child who is 18 and he is a boy.

Omotola added that he cannot get married now because he doesn’t have his own money. She advised that people use their sense when making decisions and not decide to follow her footsteps because she got married at 18.

The post Actress Omotola Finally Reveals How She Got Married at Age 18 (Video) appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/26/actress-omotola-finally-reveals-how-she-got-married-at-age-18-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment