Saturday, April 24, 2021

“I was Ignorant, Never Knew My Action will get me in Prison”- Akuapem Poloo Apologizes (video)

 

Convicted actress Rosemond Alade Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has apologized to Ghanaians over her nude picture which landed her in prison.

According to the actress while addressing the press today, Saturday, 24 2021, she was ignorant of the law and never knew her action will land her in prison.

“ I never knew my naked picture with my son will get me imprisoned. I am very sorry and promise not to upload any naked pictures and videos on social media” she said in tears.

She added “to my colleagues and young girls on social media uploading nude pictures just for fame, please desist from those acts”.

The post “I was Ignorant, Never Knew My Action will get me in Prison”- Akuapem Poloo Apologizes (video) appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/24/i-was-ignorant-never-knew-my-action-will-get-me-in-prison-akuapem-poloo-apologizes-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment