Friday, April 23, 2021

AKA breaks silence over fiance Nelli’s tragic death

 

South African Rapper AKA has broken silence over the tragic death of his fiance, Anele [Nelli] Tembe.

Nelli, aged 22, died recently after falling from the 10th floor of the Pepperclub Hotel in Loop street, Cape Town, South Africa. She has since been buried at the Lala Kahle Cemetery In Hillcrest.

But in a statement, AKA, real name Kiernan Forbes, described her death as an “emotional burden.”

“I have lost the love of my life…and every day feels like a mountain to climb. I miss Anele, so much and I’m heartbroken at the unfulfilled life we had planned together,” wrote AKA,” he said in the statement.

“The tragic loss of Anele has taken a great toll on me emotionally and psychologically. Insinuations and innuendos made on my personhood have made it even more difficult to process, and the strain our families have taken is unspeakable. Which is why at this time I choose to retreat to honour my journey, praying that the moments of stillness may bring me closer to some clarity.”

“Last but not least, to my incredibly loyal fans, the Megacy, your collective love and support has brought me much comfort,” he wrote.

“Please respect our privacy as we go through our grieving process, and please continue to keep our families in your prayers,” his statement concluded.

Do you have a story, video for African entertainment? WhatsApp Us on +233543452542

You can also email us at info@AfricanEntertainment.com

The post AKA breaks silence over fiance Nelli’s tragic death appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/04/23/aka-breaks-silence-over-fiance-nellis-tragic-death/

No comments:

Post a Comment