Saturday, May 22, 2021

I don’t force vibes, that’s my thing – King Promise

 

Ghanaian male vocalist, Gregory Bortey Newman, popularly known as King Promise has said he doesn’t force his vibes when composing his songs.

According to King Promise in an interview with Giovani Caleb on TV3’s Showbiz 360 monitored by African Entertainment, his songs are inspired by things around him and his fans also relate to them.

He said, “I don’t force my vibes, that’s my thing all my songs seek to relate to my fans and they also vibe with it. My music doesn’t necessarily follow a particular trend, I just not force it”.

King promise  recently released a new song titled “Slow Down” which is enjoying a lot of airplay and streams across various digital platforms.

The song was produced by the legendary Kilbeatz and visual directed by Andy Madjitey

Do you have a story, video for African entertainment? WhatsApp Us on +233543452542

You can also email us at info@AfricanEntertainment.com

The post I don’t force vibes, that’s my thing – King Promise appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/05/22/i-dont-force-vibes-thats-my-thing-king-promise/

No comments:

Post a Comment