Monday, May 24, 2021

I’m too handsome to date ugly women – Kwabena Kwabena

 

Celebrated Ghanaian highlife musician, George Kwabena Adu known professionally as Kwabena Kwabena has said that he is too handsome to date an ugly woman.

According to him in an interview with Kofi TV monitored by African Entertainment, he did not like women who are ugly and will want them to stay away from him.
He said “I am one person who loves beautiful ladies. If you are not beautiful stay out of my way. I am a nice guy so I go for beautiful ladies.”

This comment came after a viewer described him as gay and in his defense, Kwabena Kwabena asked the individual to bring his girlfriend if she is beautiful and see if she will come back to him after spending three days with him (Kwabena Kwabena).

On claims that he’s gay because of his change in fashion sense, Kwabena Kwabena indicated that his new style is just for him to feel happy, indicating that “for the records I’m straight”.

Do you have a story, video for African entertainment? WhatsApp Us on +233543452542

You can also email us at info@AfricanEntertainment.com

The post I’m too handsome to date ugly women – Kwabena Kwabena appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/05/24/im-too-handsome-to-date-ugly-women-kwabena-kwabena/

No comments:

Post a Comment