Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Lilwin is not my sex mate – Sandra Ababio breaks silence

 

Fast-rising Ghanaian Kumawood actress cum presenter, Sandra Ababio has broken  silence over her alleged relationship with actor Kwadwo Nkansah aka Lilwin.

According to Sandra Ababio in an interview with Accra-based radio station Neat FM monitored by African Entertainment, allegations of her being Lilwin’s sex mate are mere rumors.

She said “Lilwin is just my friend and not my sex mate as rumored on social media. He saw me as someone who has talent and became good friends so we work together and he has supported me ever since “.

She added “He has given birth to two other children in addition to the two from his ex-wife and I am not the one who birthed those two”.

Do you have a story, video for African entertainment? WhatsApp Us on +233543452542

You can also email us at info@AfricanEntertainment.com

The post Lilwin is not my sex mate – Sandra Ababio breaks silence appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/05/25/lilwin-is-not-my-sex-mate-sandra-ababio-breaks-silence/

No comments:

Post a Comment