Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Nengi Addresses People Pulling Down Her Brand, Friends, and Family

Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition star, Nengi Hampson took to Twitter to express frustrations over the actions of some people in her life.

According to Nengi, her brand which she just officially started is important to her and she is of the opinion that a good name is better than riches.

Noting that the constant disrespect forced her to break her silence, Nengi pleaded with the people concerned to stop pulling down her brand, friends, and work team.

She continued by saying that she understands that being in the spotlight comes with some issues which she has accepted, but her family and friends did not sign up for it.

The reality star also advised fans who support her solely because of their fantasies to stop.

She wrote: “My brand is important to me and a good name is better than riches. I have been quiet on a lot of things but this constant disrespect is unacceptable! Please, stop pulling down my friends, my brand, and my team. I understand it’s part of “what I signed up for.”

The post Nengi Addresses People Pulling Down Her Brand, Friends, and Family appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/05/04/nengi-addresses-people-pulling-down-her-brand-friends-and-family/

No comments:

Post a Comment