Saturday, June 17, 2023

I almost died before getting chance to blow Odumodublvck.

Nigerian rapper Tochukwu Ojogwu, also known as Odumodublvck, has opened up on how he underwent surgery that would have prevented him from successful career.

Odumodublvck claimed that God saved him and used Wizkid to send him a message that he would be a star.

The rapper made this shocking revelation during the recent episode of the Body & Soul podcast, which is hosted by Joeboy.

Odumodublvck said that in 2022, after he was released from the hospital following major surgery, his friends called to alert him about how Wizkid was promoting his song “Picanto,” featuring Zlatan Ibile.

He claimed that the moment Wizkid shared his song on social media was a message from God that he would be prosperous.

Odumodublvck said;

“You can hear the way I’m talking? It’s not because of these [teeth] grills, it’s because I did one operation [surgery]. I almost died but God kept me here right now. And the fact that God saved me, everything that was happening after that was not surprising.

“Ask my guys, I was eating baby food for two weeks. Apart from that, there were like sixteen stitches in my mouth, bro. The day Wizkid posted my stuff was the day I was being discharged from hospital.”

“I woke up in the morning, I saw a message at 7 am, I saw Machala…And I checked my Instagram, everybody was sending me that Wizkid posted ‘Picanto’. ”

https://youtu.be/5hp5Kxwr06Q

“And that was like, the first thing that God used to tell me that, yo, I’m with you, everything that is going to be happening from here onwards, it’s going to be more than what eyes have seen, ears have heard.”

The post I almost died before getting chance to ‘blow’ – Odumodublvck. appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/i-almost-died-before-getting-chance-to-blow-odumodublvck/

No comments:

Post a Comment