Friday, June 9, 2023

Why I was almost denied entry into the passport office – Nigeria Singer, Simi.

Nigerian singer Simisola Bolatito Kosoko, known as Simi, has revealed why she was almost denied entry into the passport office.

Simi claimed that her outlook almost cost her entrance into the passport office.

The singer took to her Instagram page to described how her unsuitable dressing almost stopped her entry to a passport office on the 8th of June 2023.

She said that she had to remove her jewelries like her earrings and nose ring.

Simi said:

“I went to the passport office to get my passport done and when I reached the gate, they said I should go back because I am indecently dressed.”

“I looked myself up and down, and asked, can you see anything in my body that is indecent? He said he cannot see, but ‘I should go back and wear something more down’.”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtO-yW0N_PA/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

The post Why I was almost denied entry into the passport office – Nigeria Singer, Simi. appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/why-i-was-almost-denied-entry-into-passport-office-nigeria-singer-simi/

No comments:

Post a Comment