Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Kenyan singer claiming shes slept with Davido shows his boxers on live TV.

A Kenyan artist, Pendo Stacy Vugusta has revealed that she had an affair with Nigerian renowned musician David Adeleke, well known as Davido some time ago.

Pendo revealed this on a Nairobi Diaries TV show, claiming that she kept his underwear as a souvenir.

The socialite went further and displayed a pair of boxers that she said she received from Davido, when they met two years ago and hasn’t washed since.

Pendo stated that she adores Davido and that is why, after they slept together, she decided to keep the boxers as a memory of how he smells.

Pendo said:

“I got a souvenir on that day, I had to carry a boxer, his boxers. I thought like ‘why not?’ If you see, he is a kid and he wears so many colours; orange, yellow, black.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuC4Yp1oNq7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And I thought I would carry it… I haven’t washed it in two years, I love Davido that much,”

The post Kenyan singer claiming she’s slept with Davido shows ‘his boxers’ on live TV. appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/kenyan-singer-claiming-shes-slept-with-davido-shows-his-boxers-on-live-tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment