Monday, May 3, 2021

Bobrisky Tells His Fans He Now Has a Vagina

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okuneye also known as Bobrisky has revealed to his fans that he now has a vagina.

On his Instagram page, Bobrisky announced that he has now turned his manhood which made him a man to a v.agina because that is what he has always wanted.

He further disclosed that no one can accuse him of rape since he doesn’t have manhood.

“Thank God say I don turn my former thing to kpekus now, I don join womanhood. If you like accuse me of rape I go just off my pant show them oga police say na kpekus there” he wrote on his Instagram page.

The post Bobrisky Tells His Fans He Now Has a Vagina appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/05/03/bobrisky-tells-his-fans-he-now-has-a-vagina/

No comments:

Post a Comment