Monday, May 3, 2021

I’m in the worst shape of my life – Will Smith cries out

 

American actor and film producer, Will Smith, has revealed publicly that he is going through tough times in his life.

The actor took to Facebook to announce to his followers about what’s going on in his life currently.

In his post sighted by African Entertainment, Smith says “I’m gonna be real wit yall – I’m in the worst shape of my life.”

He did not go into details what exactly he is going through.

In 2020, Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith were in the news for her reported relationship with singer August Alsina.

The couple sharing their side of the story last year, revealed that  they “were going through a very difficult time” and had broken up when Pinkett Smith started a romantic relationship with August Alsina.

Will Smith has been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards.

He has won four Grammy Awards. He started as a rapper during the late 1980s, under the name The Fresh Prince. He was born on September 25, 1968 (age 52 years), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

The post I’m in the worst shape of my life – Will Smith cries out appeared first on African Entertainment.



source https://africanentertainment.com/2021/05/03/im-in-the-worst-shape-of-my-life-will-smith-cries-out/

No comments:

Post a Comment